FLIGHT CREW LOGBOOK
Design & Layout
The logbook is divided into 4 sections:
• Qualifications and Renewals
• Record of Medical Training and Tests
• Record of Flying Hours
• Record of Employment
Section 3 – Record of Flying Hours
This makes up the majority of the Logbook with table entries provided for:
• Mission / task date
• Aircraft type & registration
• Aircrew duty
• Flight Details
• Crew Airborne Instruction
• Transfer of previous totals
• Summary of Monthly and Grand Totals.
• Certification section for Chief Pilot/Chief Crew
Download logbook flyer.
Download logbook flyer section layout.