Flight Crew Logbooks
Total cost is $59.00AUD per book (includes GST and shipping to anywhere in Australia).
For international orders please contact us.
“A record of your life time achievements in the aviation industry”
Specifically designed for non-pilot aircrew. Incorporating NVG and FLIR columns.
Design and Layout
The logbook is divided into 4 sections:
• Qualifications and Renewals
• Record of Medical Training and Tests
• Record of Flying Hours
• Record of Employment
Section 3 – Record of Flying Hours
This makes up the majority of the Logbook with table entries provided for:
• Mission / task date
• Aircraft type & registration
• Aircrew duty
• Flight Details
• Crew Airborne Instruction
• Transfer of previous totals
• Summary of Monthly and Grand Totals.
• Certification section for Chief Pilot/Chief Crew